Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weekend Update

The 'Girls Night Out' Sale went well!

Over thirty ladies came and saw and shopped. It was great! The best part was that I didn't let anyone buy anything until 8:30, so everyone was browsing and checking stuff out for an hour beforehand. There were some um, lets say tensions between people who where interested in the same thing. People even hid a few things until they could actually get their hands on them!
Here are a couple of pics.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had hundreds of items out, and sold alot of it. Stuff was priced low, I think everyone was happy with the value. There was OPI nail polish and Cinique/Lancome/Trucco/BedHead make up, Crabtree and Evelyn, Candle at Home, Vic Sec bras, Claires jewelry, and a bunch of other thingys, from perfume samples to silver jewelry. It was FUN.

And I got to take out me hubby for dinner and a movie on me! I had some helpers. I could not have done it all myself. So props go to my ma, my MIL, aunt nancy, cousin nat, aunty eileen.

Here is my Aunt Brenda's hair.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had such a good time! I am totally doing it again.

A.

7 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Looks like FUN!

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( sorry i missed it!
Please be sure to invite me to the next one!!!
Looks like you had a very successful evening! AND SO MUCH FUN!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

I'm so glad it went well. Props to you for being such a creative party-planner!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Next time, invite Christine. She loves to shop.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger kalki said...

Seriously, this is such a groovy idea. Love it.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

This is SUCH a good idea! I think I'm borrowing it. :)

I've had clothes-trade parties before where everyone brings clothes to get rid of and picks new stuff to take home. And why not stuff other than clothes?

Brilliant!

AND you don't have to get up early like for a garage sale! :)

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Excellent! I have so much crap, I mean, really good crap, but I don't/can't use it. I'll have to try this. Your aunt's hair, I would be a scary freak and have to ask her if I could touch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home