Friday, October 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Day

Kudos to Kristine for keeping this going. It's fun, and even though I don't play every week, I love to snoop on other people's stuff.

First is a Tacky Vacation Picture.

I couldn't find any but I did find this. This is me, my dad holding me, my sister Jen, and my Uncle David, on a camping trip in 1972.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What is with the shirt I am wearing? What alley was it dragged through before it was put on the baby? If you look at my right hand, you can sorta see the big ole bandaging I have on it. I had grabbed a knife, blade in, and cut my hand open. So it is all taped up. Pretty tacky, eh.

Here is something my kid made.

Love the colours on this. Makes me Happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And my brush is boring boring. So I won't bother.

And that is all.

Toodle-oo. I am off to get groceries for the thirty five or so people coming over tomorrow for Sam and Monty's combo birthday party.

A.

4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Kami said...

Look at those sideburns!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger kalki said...

I can see you in that little baby face! Too cute.

We made names like that in 3rd grade. I still have mine somewhere....

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

I totally love that 72 picture.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

all taped up and ya look as happy as a piggy in mud! cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home