Monday, October 24, 2005

Poor Horatio Kane!

I meant to do a nice long blog but alls I can do is jump on here when its commercial time on CSI Miami. Poor Horatio is getting framed and the action is just too good!

Jay tapes shows on our Super Deluxe High Definition Cable Box, I swear that thing could cook dinner and give the kids their baths if I only knew how to work it. So when we watch our fave shows together, which are Lost and Medium, we skip over all the commercials and it only takes 35 minutes per show.

But I miss out! Because commercials are the bestest time to jump up and flip flop the laundry, or start the dishwasher, or pick up the sixty or so toys in the front hall. This uninterrupted TV show barrel-through doesn't work for me sometimes.

Oh! Gotta go!

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

I love the commercials - sometimes they have more real humor content than an entire show.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I can't handle, David Caruso. CSI Miami was a lesson in pain for me. He acts like he oozes charisma, but I think he;'s really full of something else. ;) LOL

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Old Roadie said...

Would any real person that arrogant get through a day without getting smacked? They're all f#*^#* lab technicians! Bring back Columbo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home