Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My skin is tired.

Did you ever have that? When you are just utterly done? And even the skin between your eyes hurts?

S'kinda how i feel right now. I don't even know what to do with myself because it is too early for me to go to bed. If I climbed into bed right now, my restless legs would say HI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WE WANT TO GO JOGGING EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVEN'T JOGGED SINCE YOU WERE A WANNABE ANOREXIC IN GRADE EIGHT! SO GET OUT OF BED! BECAUSE WE WANT TO DANCE TO MARIAH CAREY, STUPID! HEY! DONT READ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LIE THERE AND RELAX? FORGET IT! GET UP! GETUPGETUPGETUPGETUPGET UP!!

So I won't go to bed. I will wander around a bit and see if there is anything to do. I wish I was into canning. I could totally can some jam right now. Or iron. I could iron. But I have nothing to iron nor do I have an ironing board, per se. When I must iron I take a blanket and cover my coffee table in the rec room with it. Cept it slides all over the place so I have to go and find tape to tape it around the legs. Then I do this and then I have to go find the iron. Then I have to find the clothes I must iron. Then I get everything together and then I iron.

I usually leave the blanket on the table for a couple of days. And I look around for other things to iron before I have to take the tape and everything off.

So maybe I won't iron.

But I will get off the computer because now my eyeballs hurt.

Night night,
A.

7 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bente said...

I know exactly what you're talking about with the skin between your eyes even hurting. Ack. I hope your legs give in and you can go to sleep soon!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger lawbrat said...

I hope you can get some rest. Its horrid when your eyes are tired, just your body wants to move. Ugh.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Amanda B. said...

Ugh. I hate that feeling. I hope you got some rest sweetpea!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

You are so very welcome to come up to my place ANYTIME and iron. There is an neglected ironing board, iron and a pile of Sugar Daddy's shirts that just keeps growing and growing and growing.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Why exactly does the computer make your eyeballs hurt so bad.
Mine are burning right now.
It sucks!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Oh great, now my eye-skin is aching, too! Ironing is over-rated. I just spray on the "Downy Wrinkle Releaser" and call it good. But for your condition, Dr. Eclectic prescibes wine.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

when I get super tired, my eyes ache - what am I saying, my entire body aches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home