Tuesday, October 04, 2005

True Love Look

There are two people in her world that she looks at like this. Daddy. And Barney.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Honestly, if she had a swiss army knife I would find it carved into the tree on our front yard.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't mind Barney himself. Those kids that hang out with him on the various shows, though. Yikes. The overacting, the huge swinging arcs of head motion when they say, "YES!" Scaa-ary, man.

But Luca loves it all. She is starting to talk so much. We are getting out of the car yesterday and she is hugging her plush B. and she says, "C'I come, mommy?" I say, "Yep."
"C'Bar-ey come too?"
"Yes, he can."
"Coo, mommy."
I look at her. (She just said "Cool, mommy!" How awesome can you get?)
She smiles and hugs B. Then she laughs and says,
"Bar-ey said dat."

Then I squeezed her (and Barney) so hard and kissed her and life is good.

A.

6 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't get it. Barney has been around since Brianne (my 15 year old) was a babe in arms and she loved him also. A charming large purple creature that is polite and teaches those around him to also be polite...I dunno I'm thinking Anti-Christ! You know "WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!"
Be very careful of the songs though! 15 years later and I still get them stuck in my head! "'cause you're my sister" see! out damn song!!!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kami said...

She's too damn cute! And I LOVE her hair!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger The Q said...

How cute! And of course COOL :-)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

She's just beautiful...and dang, who wouldn't like a large, friendly, perptually happy purple dinosaur?

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

i just realized I need to add your new blog address into my Kinja account!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

oh, and by the way - I could eat up your lil' Lucy whole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home