Friday, September 09, 2005

Slacker

I am. I just haven't felt much blog inspired. Hey, I been pretty steady for 19 months at it. Just gotta recharge my batteries or something.

Tonight we are off to my neice's 2nd birthday party. Happy Birthday Maddy! Luckily I picked up the gift last week, so I am prepared for once and there will be no need for a lightning quick trip on the way there to find something.

I am in love with a new perfume. It is called "Promesse" and it's by Cacharel.

Here is a picture of Lucy having a fling with a cup of yogurt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chiaahh, she looks like Gene Wilder.

One kid back to school, one starts next week, for the afternoons only. But it will be nice nice nice.

And I am taking the Slavery course. Starts tuesday. Looking forward to it.

gotta go! MIL needs a ride somewheres.

Promise to be more prolific next week.
A.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, that is so cute

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger lawbrat said...

My goodness, its spam central here. A few other bloggers I know get alot of it too. The last few weeks have been very spammie.
She is so cute, even with yogurt on her!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Bente said...

Oh dear. What a mess. She's still such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home