Friday, September 09, 2005

Slacker

I am. I just haven't felt much blog inspired. Hey, I been pretty steady for 19 months at it. Just gotta recharge my batteries or something.

Tonight we are off to my neice's 2nd birthday party. Happy Birthday Maddy! Luckily I picked up the gift last week, so I am prepared for once and there will be no need for a lightning quick trip on the way there to find something.

I am in love with a new perfume. It is called "Promesse" and it's by Cacharel.

Here is a picture of Lucy having a fling with a cup of yogurt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chiaahh, she looks like Gene Wilder.

One kid back to school, one starts next week, for the afternoons only. But it will be nice nice nice.

And I am taking the Slavery course. Starts tuesday. Looking forward to it.

gotta go! MIL needs a ride somewheres.

Promise to be more prolific next week.
A.

8 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jumbo said...

For Politicians in Japan, Net Is No-Go Zone
TOKYO - Were it not for the Internet, Takafumi Horie might not have become the richest, brashest Japanese entrepreneur of his generation.
Hi Ya, Like the Blog – nice one!
I have a daily affirmation site. It pretty much covers daily affirmation related stuff.
Check it out if you find the time :-)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Laurence of Atlanta said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a atlanta spas site/blog. It pretty much covers atlanta spas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Great looking blog you've got.

My site is on best acne cures stuff. I add new best acne cures articles all the time so have a look and see what you think.

Thanks

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Christie said...

lol, that is so cute

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger mrtl said...

SPAM glorious SPAM!

Lucy sure likes to decorate herself, doesn't she? (be it with food, markers, whatever)

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger lawbrat said...

My goodness, its spam central here. A few other bloggers I know get alot of it too. The last few weeks have been very spammie.
She is so cute, even with yogurt on her!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Bente said...

Oh dear. What a mess. She's still such a cutie!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Mabel said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to facial treatments
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home