Monday, September 12, 2005

Ebay cracks me up

Here is a description for bracelets,
"You are bidding on 12 brand new alpaca silver Bracelets. Beautiful bracelets that you will be able you enjoy in any occasion, in this awaited appointment, with which you will be able to impress it, you will be the envy of your friends, or that such in your night of holiday. Prove you!!!!"
It almost sounds impressive, then it gets funky. Prove you!?
I am sure if I tried to write something in say, hindi, using a hindi/english dictionary, it would sound very much the same.
I do like the expression, 'night of holiday', though. I'm stealing it. I want a night of holiday!
Don't we all.
Saturday I went to a street festival and bought myself a bracelet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And three packs of these night of holiday paper plates.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yesterday we had a family picnic. My boys spent the entire time in the creek catching crayfish. And my darlin' baby niece was looking goooood.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay I better go, babysitting this morning. This post was started at 830 am and its quarter to eleven.
Toodles!
A.

6 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger harvestfound said...

those boys were crazy about the crayfish! my little pumpkin looks so cute in that picture- i'll have to get a copy.
oh yeah, the night of holiday sounds real good - maybe that is what you should call your october ladies evening.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger lawbrat said...

What is 'prove you' supposed to mean? I havent a clue.

Night of holiday sounds so glorious!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cool plates...and that neice of yours is ADORABLE. get her to a baby modeling agency!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cool plates...and that neice of yours is ADORABLE. get her to a baby modeling agency!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Gotta love translators! Love your bracelet & plates.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Cool bracelet!

Your neice is a beauty, love those eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home