Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ice Cream on Campus

I meant to post this a while ago. It's a pic I took when me and the kids went to McMaster U in late august. I had to register for my course so we went and hung out on the campus for a couple of hours, and it was the nicest day. It was quiet and beautiful and of course no traffic is allowed in there, so the kids could run around without me worrying.

We had lunch in the cafeteria and then we got frozen treats and walked around. Here are cousin Meg, Sam and Monty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Soon the wind will be howling and we'll be pulling our jackets tight around us and I will come back here, and remember this day.

A.

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Does her shirt say, "I Heard You Need a Tutor"? I can't quite make it out. And if so, what does that even mean? She's, like, 10, right?

And, AAW! (and I mean this...) CUTE.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Cat, it's just a T shirt from Old Navy, I don't think it's supposed to mean anything significant.

And thanks! Looking at the pic again I am wondering if I even looked at Monty before we left the house. Otherwise he might not be quite so, so red.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

Amy ... I read this article on the weekend in Macleans magazine "Girls Gone Raunch" and it reminded me of your post a while back on teenagers ... take a read. http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/life/article.jsp?content=20050926_112700_112700

Fascinating ... and scary!!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger kalki said...

The cuteness of those boots is killing me. And that hat!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger c said...

Christopher would dress head-to-toe in red if I allowed it.

LOVE the t-shirt! How very snarky, but in such an innocent way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home