Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged By Cat....

Yikes it has taken me all day to get back on the computer to do theese one. Thankfully it is a tag that is pain-free and quick and fun. (Most things only dream to be like that.)

Here are the instructions:

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So mine was from

Monday March 29, 2004

"Moot Question. No answer is satisfactory."

Done! And because everyone has used up mostes everone's nameses, I tag Tracing, Jen, Christy, Jason, and Linda.

Night!
A.

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger kalki said...

Ooh, very philosophical.

(And Emily Santiago, shut the frick up!)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Vajana said...

okay I was wondering where your blog went! Glad I found it! Or is this it??? Gah I'm confused and lost....

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

I'm so glad your site is 'semi' back to normal, and you have all your archives to do this. Yea!

Have a great weekend!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kennis said...

Hey AIM!!!! Its Me Kennis!

I tagged myself wit the 5 things buisness, if ya wanna take a look.

Luv Ya,

K.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kennis said...

Hey Aim!! Its Kennis!!!
I tagged myself with your 5 things buisness..if you want to take a look!

Love ya,

K.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Susie said...

William used your line in this little "collection" of these things posted in the comments at my place, on this tag post. If you haven't read it yet, come and see. He's brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home