Monday, August 29, 2005

A movie and a book

First, the movie.

Mad Hot Ballroom. AWE-Some. It is a documentary about grade five kids in NYC who have to take ballroom dancing for 10 weeks, and there is a competition at the end. So great. So so great. I am totally taking Sam to see it this week. Go if you can. You will laugh, cry, cheer, the whole works.

Then the book.

Rachel's Holiday. Marian Keyes. Fantastic. I have read lots of hers, but not this one yet. I started it Thursday night and finished it this morning. So not because I have all this time to read during the day. So because I carried it around with me and read it every second I had time. And so because I stayed up till two thirty last night reading it. So tired today. So worth it.

Now I must clean the cesspool that is my main floor. Toodles!
a.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger c said...

We cleaned our cesspool yesterday. And good thing, too! My mother is coming for a visit today and she always gets that slightly disappointed but won't say anything about it look when my house is a disaster!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Me said...

I had to clean too. Ick...never fun!

Glad you enjoyed your movie and book!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's the book about? Maybe I should get it. Oh...and I can't WAIT to see Mad Hot Ballroom on DVD. I would have seen it in our local theatre if not for the tot. Thanks for the reviews, I love reviews.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kennis said...

Hey Aim, Its school time again and so my blogging will continue now. Sorry I was absent for so long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home