Thursday, August 25, 2005

Buh-Fore

Hair Cut Day.

As much as I like my hair the day the hairdresser does it, with the straightening iron and the blow drying with the round brush and la de da day, I can NOT reenact the look. Ever.

So everyday, pretty much, my hair looks like this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blech. I am off to get a short razor cut. Something that I can wash, put some gel in, and then push around a little, and that's it. My hair isn't even long, but it bugs me. It's too short to put in a pony and too long to stay off my neck. So off with her hair, the Queen shouted.

Ciao.

A.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger harvestfound said...

can't wait to see the new 'do!
yeah, the in between pony and short is not fun.
good luck - though i know it'll look great - you've got the face to carry off the short hair aim.
jen

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger kalki said...

You go, girl! (Although now I have to worry that your hair will get even cuter than it already was and further increase the cute-hair google competition...sheesh.) ;)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger c said...

Yeah, if I can't tuck it behind my ears while I'm eating, it gets cut off...well, actually, it gets to grow some more, but you know what I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home