Thursday, July 28, 2005

I Yove my Momma.

And here is why. This is the comment she left me about the 'nine kids three mommmas' post.

"Amy, I have to comment on the picture of the 9 kidsi love the bookends - Monty and Seth, I love grace's hand on her brother's knee, I love how Eleni looks so much like Sandy, I love how Lucy is looking in a totally different direction, I love Gabriel's hat tied under his chin,I love that Sadie thinks her doll will stand out in that crowd, I love how those "big boys" look at the back of the group.Looking at that picture makes me feel good about life and hopeful about the future. You 3 moms are doing a great job!
Mom "

THAT is why she gets a surprise birthday party. Among other things.

A.

3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

oh my - what a totally rockin' comment, FROM YOUR MOM!?!? schweet! and wow, she's awfully observant!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Bente said...

I saw that yesterday and thought it was really sweet. And I agree with Annejelynn, your mom is very observant.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger harvestfound said...

this is mom isn't it - observant for sure but also tender.
makes me want to give her a great big squeeze right this minute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home