Thursday, October 12, 2006

3 Movies

Saw "The Departed" on saturday on a date with me hubby. It was good! Jack Nicholson is getting a bit weird though. A little overacty/old/cuckoo/dramatic or something. But really, quite a good movie.

Saw "The Prize Winner Of Defiance, Ohio". LOVED it. LOVED IT! Julianne Moore, a true story, and the fifties. How much better can it get?

Halfway through "Water" an Indian movie Jay and I started on sunday. It is mostly about a little girl in 30's India who is an eight year old widow and has to live apart from society. Heartbreaking! But beautifully filmed and charming in a way.

And that's it fo now. Back to work for me!

A.

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

Oooooh, I love Julianne Moore! We'll have to watch that one.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

I love Julianne Moore, too.

Hi Amy!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

We saw "The Departed" last week and liked it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home