Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jobservations

1. Mug warmer-LOVE it. I'd like one for my house. And wouldn't it be nice in the winter to have a bum warmer on your chair so you are all cosy?

2. My eyes get real tired by 2pm.

3. It's nice having the radio on all day.

4. It's nice to make a half a toasted bagel with peanut butter in the afternoon and have not one person ask me for a bite or say what about me and MY snack?

5. I have to ask a lot of questions. I am sure people are getting tired of me and will start hiding from me very soon.

6. It took me a week to remember unconsciously to shut the bathroom door when I pee. So used to keeping it open and keeping an ear out for the kids.

7. Afternoons go quicker than mornings.

8. I miss my kids.

9. Gotta go!

A.

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, so you can go to the bathroom without your kid crawling up in your lap? Am I the only one who has kids that do this?

I envy you.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger kalki said...

Do you have an adjustable office chair? I like to pump mine all the way up, and then hold the lever and sink doooown. Fun.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh oh oh! You know what else is fun?! Hiding around the corner from a coworker and saying "BOO!" when they walk past you... Really. You should try it. :)

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

Isn't that the darndest thing? Being away from the kids is both the best and the worst part of working away from home. I so know what you're saying on that one.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Woohoo on the job thing! Glad it's going well (though it can be awful tiring!!)

How did the wedding go???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home