Friday, September 01, 2006

Tagged like a year ago by Annejelynn, finally getting around to it!


The Instructions: List five songs that you're currently diggin' on - it doesn't matter what genre they're from, whether they have words or not, nor do they have to be any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs including artist names on your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to...

Mine are:

Robert Downey Jr cover of Yes's "Your Move"

My whole cd called The Vamps, especially "Caramba! It's the Samba!"

"Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. I actually PAID $1.19 on napster for this song! Help!

The CD from my kids Vacation Bible School. It's the music of our van when we are on the road. It's getting to me just a bit by now.

"Tomorrow" from Annie, currently on Lucy's roster of songs that she belts out. SO GREAT.

Alright! done!

I tag anyone who is up for it. No pressure its FRIDAY.

A,

5 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that you go from "Sexy back" and "Caramba....Samba" to "the sun 'll come out, tomorrow" and the cherubs VBS cd.

Hilarious!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, what is up with that Justin Timberlake song being so cool? I love it too!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

LMAO like you expected the tag police were gonna come fine you a year later. Too funny.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Whoa, you're like, trespassing on the eclectic there, Aimes! From Sexy Back to VBS -- that's just like me!!!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Leska McCall said...

"Come on, let's have some fun!"

I'm soooo over the VBS cd, but the kids LOOOOVVVE it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home