Sunday, August 14, 2005

Be Back Soon

We are off for a vacation to a cottage that my parents have rented. Amidst the utter chaos of packing clothing and towels and bedding for five people,
PLUS the sunscreen/hats/medicine/
bug spray/bandaids/snacks/cups/baby wipes/crayons/
salad dressings/sand toys/marshmellows/underwear/
swim diapers/books/tooth brushes/camera/flashlight/
bug catchers/ventolin/diet coke/Yu Gi Oh cards/bibs/

And all that other stuff. I came to say see ya Thursday!
HOpe everyone has a good week.

A.

6 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Bente said...

Have a wonderful vacation Amy! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Hope your trip was great!

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I always forget 'something' of importance when I pack to go somewhere. I'm a scatterbrain sometimes. Its usually the thing that I keep reminding myself NOT to forget. Go figure.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Me said...

Have a great time!!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Me said...

I forgot to tell ya that I changed my blog addy. It's now wethyb.blogspot

See ya when you get back!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger LadyBug said...

Hey girl, I've missed you this week. Hope you guys had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home