Friday, August 12, 2005

I Know It Could ALWAYS Be Worse. BUT.

After dinner I took M and L for a walky. Just another time-killer till bathtime/bedtime because He Who Works Too Late will not be home till probably nine for the FIFTH night in a row. And it was nice. See the nice lady in her clean dress and skin. So sweet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Really, so clean and charming. We had a nice time and then I got them home and in the bath. And out of the bath and into the jammers. And then I set them up to watch Bernstain Bears before bed. And went into the kitchen to clean up from breakfast, lunch and dinner (I am not a big maintainer of order during the day, more of an order avoider).

And then? Then SOMEONE who has red hair first spilled juice on her shirt, which I wiped off with a baby wipe and left on her. Which was a good thing. Because then she found herself a marker under the couch. And decided she might like to do her own little impersonation of Al Jolson. I did catch her before the transformation was complete.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But, you know. Back to the bath. Here she is trying to clean herself up with one baby wipe. Ain't working.

It could have been a permanent marker. It could have been a pair of scissors. It coulda bin something sticky. It coulda bin laden.

Whatever. It was a pain in the arse. Now the kid is going to BED.

Toodles!
A.

14 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger The Q said...

So cute! But again, not my mess to clean up ;-)

And yah, I could always be worse!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of the marker girl
Maybe she is practicing so she can use that marker in each peice of grout around the bath tub.
That was a popular pastime in 1976/77
Bin laden nothin - bin there
All you can do is laugh (and head for the diet coke)
Love ,mom

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Bente said...

Oh geez, the things I have to look forward too. Yikes! But really, so cute.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I know I have this coming to me someday, but she's sooo cute.

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! Look at that hair! I just want to hug her! She's adorable

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I was very lucky with Tae she never got into anything and still is way too good when it comes to that kind of stuff so I know this time around I am probably not going to be as lucky. And yes it could have been a lot worse!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is too funny. My Hunter did the same thing when he was about 3 or so. Marker everywhere!
So much fun. I feel for you. Hugs.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Heehee...but she's SO cute!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sweet google, she has marker ALL OVER HER!! Oh, hee hee hee hee hee. Sorry. But sitting here, from my perspective, it is SO cute!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

"It coulda bin laden" cracked my shit up. And my shit has not been easily cracked these days. (Wow, that sounded really gross.)

Thanks for the smile, Amy.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger *Monica said...

That reminds me of the time the kids coated the dog in vasaline. Too much fun.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Kami said...

OMG.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

look at that red hair!!! too cute!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh. My. Word.

Funny stuff.

So sweet!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home