Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Deningers Fun

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After sitting at the Honda Dealership for two hours (the air conditioning on our new van doesn't work) I stopped in my favourite gourmet food store. And bought whatever tickled my fancy. Smoked Gruyere cheese. Thin keilbasa. 2 chocolate eclairs. 2 Neopolitan slices. Black and Red Licorice berries. A jar of hazelnut stuffed olives. A jar of toffee vanilla cream sauce (not even sure what I am going to do with this!)
And so on.

I love food. I love imported delights and bakery goods and I adore exotic cheeses from Holland. I am going to savour these little treats (and share the sweet ones with the kids (probably)) over the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

You forgot to buy bacon! Heehee!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Strizz said...

MMM junk food, I am ON A DIET!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home