Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Astronaut's Mattress part II

It has been 5 nights. And things are still good. There is, I think, an adjustment period though. I have had some restless sleep and the legs have been a bit howaya in the middle of the night. I find that my deepest sleep is from say 4 am on. So by the time wakey wakey comes around 645, I couldn't be more in the sleep zone. My legs are utterly relaxed. I could sleep for two more hours if I could sleep for two more hours.

I think I may need a pillow adjustment. My neck is super sore and stiff. The mattress pad makes my whole body lower on the bed, so maybe my pillow is too high? I don't know. Something is off. I am still lovin my memory foam, no chance I will be returning it. I think I just need a month or so to get used to it.

Plus a small middle child named MONTY is having 'bat dreams' about bugs in his bed. So he wakes up and comes into our bed, and of course at that point I am waay to lazy to get up and make the case for him to return to his own bed. So he wriggles his little personage between me and jay, then climbs over me to the outside edge, then back to the middle, then to the foot of the bed so then I am having to partially fold myself into a 'Z' so I don't kick him right off the end of the bed.

Hmm. Maybe the Nova Form ain't the problem of the restless sleep at this point, eh?

Any HOO. I gotta get the sleep disturber to skewl now.

A.

PS. I booked meself a Mom's day present on Sat. PEDICURE. Yum.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger jon said...

We have a child who comes down every morning at 4:00 and helps herself to a slice of our queen sized real estate. between her and the cat that only wants to be petted when you're asleep, I may just start sleeping in my truck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home