Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's a black n white birthday.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Better than a black n blue birthday I guess, eh? I would have put it in colour but then you would have seen where I squeezed a few zits that showed up this morning. Didn't want to remember my 35th birthday with a picture of THAT.

I do not feel 35. That is like, how old my mother was when I was like 11 years old. I remember her being 35. She had a perm. And her hair was going grey pretty good. Now she dyes it, (Well, Luis Navas at Salon Madrid dyes it) and it is coppery red and gorgeous. I have so far managed to either yank out the grey hairs or they get covered up by my once every three months Miss Clairol Lovin' Care session.

Gotta take Monty (and Sadie, I remembered for three days in a row, yay!) to school soon. I will reminisce more later about birthdaze and other nonsense later.

Have a good one!

A.

8 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Zoe said...

Hi,
I'm 3 months behind you, and 35 is scaring me a little.
I found 3 silver hairs, but they are way outnumbered by the (natural) coppery ones.
Thank you for blogging your 35th, I think I can make it, too.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Happy Birthday to a fabulous lookin' 35!

From a much younger, 31. :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 35th B-day Amy! I think its time for that cousin of yours/employee of mine to be fired for an afternoon of lunch and fun....I'll even rehire her quickly if it is your desire, since I guess you should get what you desire on your b-day! BTW You Look Fabulous Darlink!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Happy birthday, Amy. Listen, next time your mom goes to see Luis, make sure she asks him if he has an older sister Yolanda and, if so, whether or not he remembers his days at Copps in the food service.

BB

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look great!! I thought I would hate turning 30 but a birthday is just another birthday and I still feel 20(well except for the back ache)so that's all that matters. I always said I wanted to have 2 kids by the time I was 30 well I'll just miss it by a month. I'm expecting my 2nd Oct.19th! Just wanted to share my news with ya!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Amy said...

blu- thanks! 35 ain't nothin to worry about. And I love how you described the hairs as 'silver' - it sounds quite nice when you put it that way!

Christy- Thanks little grasshopper!

Linda - everyone should have a boss as cool as you!

Brian - I remember Luis Navas! And yes, his sister was Yolanda (great name) but it is Luis Sr. who works his Spanish magic on my mom's coiffure. Luis Jr is some big shot business guy now.

KC- Happy 22nd! Gotta love these 20's eh?

Candace! CONGRATULATIONS! So Cool! I'm going to email you.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Bente said...

Happy 35th birthday Amy! You look great. Hope you have a great day.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Hey Aim hope you had a great birthday!! you look fab, not a day over 30!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home