Monday, May 02, 2005

Blechness:
Ninety-nine piles of laundrah on my bed. Dishes all over the counter. Two kids to get teeth brushed, pjs on, stories read to. Bathroom to tidy. Living room to put back together. Dining room floor to be swept AFTER I pick all the sticky lil pieces of spaghetti off the floor because all they do is stick to the broom. Toys to be put away. Gotta have a shower tonight unless I want to have one before 645 am tomorrow.

Yayness: 24 is on tonight! And Medium! I made Rice Krispie squares today and didn't tell the kids yet so there are lots left. I went for a big walk with kids today, got me exercise. Spring is thinking about coming soon. I saw tiny new leaves on the trees today. Next week is mah 35th birthday. Lucy is super-cute. I bought a beautiful pineapple. I haven't used the mastercard for almost a month. I didn't overeat the pasta at dinner and feel too full. I have an astronauts mattress cover. I talked to three friends on le phone today.

Alright, alright. The Yays win. For tonight.

A.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

The ickies won for me today unfortunately. I might be taking a "mental health" day tomorrow. LOLOLOL

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Go Yays!

And viva the pretty pinapple. Sometimes a nice fruit can totally swing the yay's in your favor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home