Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Why Mommy, WHY??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Son: Why can't we just have GOOD STUFF to eat?

Mother: Good stuff like what.

Son: Like, like CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES. Like MCDONALDS. Like KRAFT DINNER.

Mother: Because.

Son: Because Why??

Mother: Because you can't eat that stuff all the time. It's not good for you.

Son: Why isn't it good for us?

Mother: Because.

Son: Because Why??

Mother: Because there aren't enough vitamins and minerals in Kraft Dinner and McDonald's to keep you healthy. To help you grow.

Son: Who CARES?

Mother: I do.

Son: Why?

Mother: Because I'm your mother.

Son: So WHAT?

Mother: Go set the table.

Son: WHY? WHY Should I? I don't want to EAT that FOOD ANYWAYS!

Mother: Go set the table. NOW. (Opens fridge to see if there is any wine. There isn't.)

Son: But-

Mother: No Buts. (Piercing pain to the side of the head. I have become my father. I get it now.) Go set it.

Son: TURDS!

Mother: Whatever. Set the table.

Son: Turds! I'll set the table with turds!

Mother: Cool. You do that.

Son: I WILL! I HATE THAT STUPID FOOD! I AM Not EATING IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU-

(Daddy comes home. Front door shuts behind him.)

(Silence.)

Son: How many forks, Mommy?


A.

6 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am officially scared.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Ok your so mean! Such a bully that you want him to eat healthy food.

Ok I did the same thing, and now my son is 6'3. Feed him fries, put a brick on his head. They will grow, and then they get taller then you. Its bad, very bad.

In fact give him fries, soda, and a pack of smokes, maybe he will just stay little and not be talking about getting his drivers license. Which is bad.

Damn mothers and their vegetable serving ways. :)

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks way yummy. I just called mine over to look at it, and said :how about something like this for dinner. Hunter, 6 said...uhhh, no, just the broccoli. Brennen was like...Uh, sure. I think they just dont want to get me off on the wrong foot this early in the morning.

The tone of their voices was enough to tell me they werent thrilled with that idea.

I love the ending. 'How many forks'.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha ha! Love it! Member that show, "wait till your father gets home?" You go girl!
Ang

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Danikabur said...

That actually looks really good. I'm not even that big a fan of veggies. Mmm it just looks like veggies done in a tasty way.

LMAO at the ending.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

Oh that little brat!!!

It's going to get worse!! lol !!!

*HUGS TO MOMMY*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home