Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oy Vey, now my profile and pic and stuff is way down the bottom of the blog, mingling with the backwash. Is it just me or is it just me. All the other blogs I read seem to look the same every day. But mine has that special quality, that je ne sais quap. And I can't fix it. So there you go.

Hey! Daylight savings time this weekend! OH wait, it's the bad one, where you lose an hours sleep. Never mind.

We get our van in about four hours! Whoola! Gotta take Sammy to pianny first, then mail some ebes, then back home to shovel some spaghetti and meatballs into my kids mouths, THEN we get to go. We are bringing all three kids up to Sterling Snobbery Honda to get the van. This is our plan for forcing them to deal with us quickly and with a minimum of nonsense and waiting. I may even pinch one or two of the kids to get some crying going, you know, just to speed things up. KIDDING. They will be tired at that time, they won't need any pinching.

So yeah. Looking forward to getting out and about a bit, as the kids have been sick AGAIN and we haven't really done anything social since easter morn. Monty hasn't been to school, Sam missed one day, and Lucy hasn't seen her boos at all. And mommy has had countless cups of tea ALONE. Wahh Wahh Wahh.

alright wwell I better make the meatballz now. When did it get to be 4 08? Ai yai yai.

Happy thurs. Without a Trace tonight!

a.

5 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Daylight savings time? Lose an hour? I never would have remembered. Good thing I read here :-)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger the niffer said...

Good luck with the minivan! I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time. Just don't do it today - looks like freezing rain out there.

(I couldn't comment under the minivan post so it's here instead. :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home