Wednesday, December 08, 2004

There's somethin' about a baby in the bath....



Lucy takes her bath very seriously. She doesnt go in for all that silly splashy stuff, but rather takes a puritan approach to picking up toys and shaking them free of water, only to dunk them carefully in again and find another toy under the suds.

Can I just say the kid has some kick-ass coloring? I mean, I know I am her mother and all, but the pink and white skin with the rosebud mouth just about kills me. I can't believe she came from me. What an honour.

Alright alright I know this blog is sugar coated with mommyness, but can we all take a minute to admire her- sorry! I'll stop, I was just going to quietly mention the eyelash- never mind, I know you have all had enough.

Wells, I am off to put the finishing touches on dinner, aka, make it. And it is my last class tonight. So I better go.

Christmas shopping has been seriously attacked. I am working away at it. And quite enjoying my little nightly excursions to Zellers and Winners, etc. Did y'all know that all the Winners are open till ten pm? Mon-Fri?
VERY COOL.

Ciao.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home