Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hilo,

13 mins till I get to sit and watch Without a Trace. Looking very much forward to it, it has been a looong day. Always is, with daddy at night school Thursdays and moi on my own. But tonight we went to Sandy's for dinner and it was great to share the work of the five children that we like to call ours.

I did CRAP on my essay for Counterculture class. C. C! Reaffirms my conclusion that this interesting but vague course can't be my forte. What a shame, because I thought I would do better. Prof said it was a very well written essay. With NO POINT. Nice. He said, in the words of Jim Rome, "Have a take. And Don't Suck." (not just to me personally but to all of us who crapped out on the paper. So my work is cut out for me for the next one, due in oh twelve days. I will probably be blogging more just to avoid writing it. Maybe that's the problem, Army.

Enough of the maudlin. On a more fun note we went to Zellers and got Sammy a sort of Last minute costume, as he could not make up his mind what to be. This was apparently my fault, because I wouldnt let him go as the Grim Reaper. So he was protesting via not deciding to be anything. But tomorrow is Halloween/school thing, so we went and I convinced him to be Harry Potter. I found a markdown costume for a few bucks! He looks like HP! He looks totally cute, but please if you see him don't tell him that!

Monty was hilarious at the store with the costumes. He has had his Spidey costume for too long, I guess. Tonight he saw Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and a Wolverine costume that he wanted bad enough to cry real tears over. I finally gave in because they had this older Darth Vader costume marked down to $1.50 (no mask) and got him that. He was so happy! He wanted to wear it to bed. What a weiner.

Well, I am off to watch my show AND crochet one of my neices a kerchief thingy whilst I do so. I don't think I ever just do one thing anymore. My waking hours are all about doubling up. Killin two birds. Maximizing minutes. Whatcha gone do?

A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home