Monday, November 06, 2006

What's on YOUR work desktop?

I found the perfect desktop picture for my new job. Because I get frustrated not knowing so many things, and I am kinda tired some days and I miss my old life. And this fits all that and more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The more would be the good bits, that i am learning new things and the sun sometimes comes through my window just right and once in a while I go, "Aha!"

And I get to eat lunch with my hubby every day. There's that.

Shirley sorta expresses the weekend just past too. It seemed like my kids fought all weekend. Everytime they were in the same room together (and sometimes even when they weren't) they were arguing about something. There were karate chops, too.

Shirley is so cute! Look at that one curl. Focus on it, and it will make you feel better.

A.

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww... that's a PERFECT desktop, darlin!

I'm very glad you have "Aha!" moments and that the sun shines in your window. :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger LadyBug said...

CUTE!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

whenever the angel boy-O is driving my honey-man dingbatty, I tell him, well, we could eat him for dinner tonight... I'm sure he'd be good with some mash potatoes and glazed honey carrots, whatcha think?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

I always wanted curls like that. Awwww, I get the whole missing the mommy life and yet, enjoying the working outside the house life, too. We muddle through, though, don't we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home