Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sheesh

Little hitch with blogger! My blog up and disappeared itself for a bit there.

Luckily, I was able to figure it out. Because it was easy to fix. Not because I have any great knowledge or anything.

Is it bloody November 30 already? Aye Yai Yai.

I don't even have anything interesting to write!

Well there are some things. But I can't say much about them yet.

And no, I'm not pregnant. In case that was one of the things you were thinking of.

Promise to put up a lovely long post soon. With pictures. Hey! I get my family portraits back from Sears on Monday! That was FUN. Trying to get three kids to be normal for a picture. While Monty was falling off the sled and laughing like a hyena, while Lucy was being shy and pulling up her corduroy skirt every two minutes. While Sam was lunging from side to side in some weird way.

We shall see. I know some of them turned out. I didn't pay ninety bucks for crap.

Hope everyone has a great thursday November 30th! NOVEMBER 30th!

A.

8 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

Ah, yeah...

Happy Thursday, November 30th to all!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sharkey said...

Trust me, being the photographer and trying to get a good shot when subjects are doing things like that isn't exactly a picnic either. :) Maybe you should use one of the goofy pics--I often think they're more representative than the formally-posed ones. Plus, it'll give you some leverage when they get older and bring girl-/boyfriends home.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Blackmail portraits, YEAH!!! I'm with Shawkey on that one. But how the heck did November come to an end just like that?? Holy crikey -- it's time to panic now, isn't it? *sigh*

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger kalki said...

My mom kept the proofs from a similar photo shoot with us kids - tiny versions of all of the shots she didn't choose. And I have to say, we get quite a kick out of looking at those. Way better than the one on the wall... :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

Happy December 1st, Amy!

And, more importantly...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And I'll bet you even paid for some of those pics from Sears, right? It's that Motherhood Gene...we still pay for ummmm, less than outstanding shots of our offspring.

I was here yesterday and it was all white so I figured you guys were just having snow or something.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger The Q said...

YAY! Didn't want to sound the panic alarm but I'm glad to see you figured it out!

~SoozieQ

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

email me, I think we have a back up the site we made for you...I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home