Sunday, June 04, 2006

Picture Blog

FIRST, my sister had her baby! Little Jack Walton Mitchell was born May 31, 8lbs, 6 oz. He is utterly gorgeous and his mama did awesomely. Way to go, Sio! I need to get over there with me camera to take some pictures of him.

My new and improved gate should be ready this week. Kickass Welder Tony ended up putting one bar in between each of the other long bars.

So yay! And now for some pictures.
This is the wisteria in my friend Sandy's backyard. It's unbelievable. You can smell wisteria perfume long before you even see the tree. It looks like somebody is getting married.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you go underneath it and look up, you could just croak it's so pretty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And you know how they say in real estate that location is everything?
Well, here is a mourning dove that hears that, man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay I know! Enough of the wisteria already. But isn't it something?

Something else pretty, Lucy on a sunday morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geez, kid would it kill ya to give us a smile after spending all that time on your hairdo? And ack! What's with your mother's veiny feet?

Here is miss fancy enjoying some one on one with Bon Jovi. She even put on her good shoes for the show.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I love this. Monty the eggbert, just keeping the neighborhood free of crime.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, to be fair, something from my darling oldest child. Sly Cooper, as interpreted by Sam.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And that's all I got, folks! Enjoy your day! When did it get June already, somebody pray tell.
A,.

15 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Sharkey said...

So many things I could comment on!

The baby - congratulations, Auntie!

The wisteria - you're right, it's gorgeous.

The beautiful Lucy in her dress - I love the way the light is hitting her, and her pose reminds me of your profile pic. :)

The crimefighter - go Monty! I love the way your boots are coordinated with your goggles.

Sly - Excellent, excellent drawing! Wish I could do half that well.

Have a great week!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Susie said...

What a delightful post :)
Miss Lucy makes my heart ache, in a good way. So beautiful.
Your name was invoked here the other night when we watched Last Comic Standing. Jif agrees with me that "Amy is funnier than any of these people!" :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

nice post.

so she won't smile for the camera...she knows who Richie Sambora is...and that's more important.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger c said...

I think I can smell the wisteria from here.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY for the new baby! Congrats to the family!

YAY for the newly improved gate! Woo!

YAY for Wisteria! It's beautiful. I'd say more, but I croaked after that 'looking up' picture. :)

YAY for kid pics, and pics by kids! :)

YAY for YOU Amy. :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Vajana said...

ummm...ditto what everyone else said!

Congrats Aunt Amy.

That wisteria is just gorgeous. The street should be changed to Wisteria Lane...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Effie said...

Mmm--the smell of wisteria and lilacs is all around right now...I went out late Sunday evening and I could smell it on the breeze...so lovely!

Congrats to your sis! That's SO wonderful!

Lucy is DEFINITELY going to be a heartbreaker when she gets old enough to break hearts! And she's so adorable in that dress!

The goggles MAKE the outfit!

And WOW--now THAT's what I call a drawing!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Odd Mix said...

This is my first time to your blog - very nice, BTW - but you almost made me choke when I saw Lucy. I thought you had a picture of my Gabriella from about four years ago. She looked just like Lucy when she was littler. Spooky.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Me said...

Love Jacks name...

You can't watch BonJovi without pretty sparkly shoes!

and... I wish I could smell the wisteria. Mmmm I bet it's heavenly.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Wisteria is the official scent of heaven, I have that on good word. Miss Lucy Fancy Feet needs to come live with me because I adore her. Your eldest needs a scholarship to art school, and Monty will doubtless become president someday. And it's not June yet because I said. I don't have time for it to be June yet -- I'm not finished with my tasks for May. *sigh*

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger kalki said...

That Monty is so cool... :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Congrats on being an aunt!!

WOW that tree is gorgeous and Im not a flowery person but it sure is nice.

Loved all the pictures.. too cute and the bonjovi time was brilliant!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Great wisteria pics. I don't know anybody around here who has that. I'm assuming it grows in Michigan.

Your kids are just adorable. And that drawing is great!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Effie said...

Hey there--no more lilacs out and I think some of the wisteria is past...how's is going with you? Everything good?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

Wow! that wisteria is so gorgeous!!! I am going to have to plant some when we finally get a house. Is that the tree variety? My mom always had a vine, but it never got that many flowers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home