Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rambling

Missed Mrtls Monday yesterday. The subject was Getting Pissy. Not that I didn't have anything to write about, mind. There are skads of things to be pissy about around here.

1. Messy. House. Not getting any less messy with the kids home.
2. Kids. Fighting. About everything.
3. Sam. Yelling. Things like, "MONTY IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!" and "WHAT'S YOUR FRIGGIN PROBLEM?!!"
4. Monty. Dumping a cup of yellow paint all over the dining room floor. Then going upstairs with the cup of red paint so I won't take it off him and tripping over the toys and sending the cup of red paint ahead of him, so it goes all over the bathroom.
5. Lucy. Getting a hold of a blue magic marker and writing on her face. I find her, take the marker, wipe her face off, all is well. Then she goes to where the STASH of markers is and REALLY gives it a go.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
6.. Jay. Getting home at 9:45 from night school and being moody and going around the house complaining about a bunch of stuff.
7. Me. For being a miserable mom on the first real day of summer holidays.
8. Last Comic Standing. Which I am sure was well under way by this time last year, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it this year.
9. The Hotness of the Outside Environment. Which makes you feel like your blood is thick like Heinz 57 trying to slug it's way through your veins so you can get some oxygen to your brain. So not much fun to be outside.
10. My New (well, we have had it for three months) Van. Whose air conditioning seems to be NOT WORKING AGAIN. And something is funky with the transmission, I fear. That extended warranty that we turned down is saying "Na, Na na Na Na!"

I gotta fly. This pissy post has been brought to you by the number 4 which is how many kids I gotta go feed breakfast to, and the letter H for the Heinous state of my bedroom.

A.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Messy. House. and the Heinous state of my bedroom. Dust bunnies unite.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a bit behind on the monday motif too. My dust bunnies are having babies.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger c said...

I'm skipping this Monday's theme because I'd still be writing it.

I get really pissy about most things.

I wish summer break was over.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

I feel bad, but I'm laughing my ass off. Tell me those wash off...

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey - at least the marker was on the face! Someone favoured me with pink nail polish all over the sofa yesterday. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home