Friday, June 24, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday! Come one, Come all!

First up is something borrowed and never returned. In my case, some things. Cause I be a bad returner. This is only about half of the books I have that do not belong to me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If anyone sees 'one of theirs' in this pic, let me know. I have had some of these so long I can't remember who belongs to them.

MOving On!

Unopened or unused gift. I know i have some of these, but for the sake of the children, I took a quick pic of this from hubby's dresser.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I mean, honestly. Who uses English Leather in 2005?

Next up is Your Perfume. This is not your perfume, it's mine. (and sort of Kristine's too i guess)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amarige I wear when I go out. The Lothantique my mom got me for Christmas at a boutique on Locke Street and I do so like it. I have a thing for ginger.

Aright! Cheers! Happy Friday and all that!

A.

10 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger harvestfound said...

aim, what is that book under the isabelle allende - the one with the two guys? not that it's mine or anything i just need to know...

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I loan out a book it is with my idea that I won't ever see it again. When I get it back, it's a surprise!
For that reason, I bought what I call a "loaner copy" of a couple of my favorites. My first edition stays on my shelf, then I loan out the other.
"Have Spacesuit, Will Travel" by Robert Heinlein gets this treatment often. The loaner comes back every time, with rave reviews.
ps I'm here because of SPF but I see your gravatar in other Comments around and about. Kristine is quite a hostess, gathering all sorts of readers!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger LeLo said...

How much do you love to wear ginger?
LOVE IT!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

WE WEAR THE SAME PERFUME!!

YAY!!!

I'm a book borrower too. I have millions!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Me said...

Old English? That's totally something my dad wears...and Brute...LOL!

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never expect to get paperbacks back either, but I'm totally okay with that. After I've read them, it's better if they're cluttering up someone else's house!

My grandpa wore Old English--thanks for the reminder of him today.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Ooh, I'd love to try some of that ginger. If it can save me from blowing chunks during my pregnancy, I'm all for it.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Jen- Bridget Jones Diary!

MrsDof- i am totally going to find this spacesuit book if it is getting lent out so much, it must be gooood!

lelo- Ginger rocks the party. And I love your picture of Dawn Weiner.

Crayonz- yeah i did hear that it helps with nausea.

Beth- Brute! I can totally picture that green bottle!

Sharkey- yeah, I don't mind not getting them back either- once I've read something, i am kinda done with it.



Kristine- The other perfume I used to wear like it was my job was Red Door by Elizabeth Arden. I have so many books, I donte them all the time to the Goodwill just so they don't take over!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

you all and my Grandma!!! all love Amarige!!! - smell that stuff and I swear I can HEAR her voice!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

must also add, my father had one of those forgotten bottles of English Leather and for years and years it sat in a drawer in the linen closet...as a lil' girl though, I thought it smelled rather yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home