Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I have been scavenging the house for an old picture of Jay. There is a grad photo that will give you shivers, if you ever had the hots for Bon Jovi or the like.

You would think I would put this kind of thing in a reasonable place. Nope. not me. I will find it in the bathroom drawer or underneath the blender up in the cupboard sometime.

I lost my wallet. My beautiful green and pink wallet with all my beautiful credit card/id/student card/library card/health card/20 dollar bill/receipts from stores for magical nail remedies/and other stuff. I discovered it missing on Saturday.

But I was not alarmed.

Why would I be? I knew it was somewhere around here, it was just a matter of turning a bunch of stuff inside out. I have lost it before, and I always find it. There is no need to cancel credit cards when you are like me. You just sift few the piles and eventually the cream rises to the top.

I found it yesterday. It was tied up in a plastic grocery bag with (get this) a bunch of GARBAGE I had collected out of my van. WTF? I don't remember doing this. I guess I had been gathering up the coffee cups and papers and pieces of bagel, and thought, might as well throw my wallet in here so I don't lose it?

Weird. Person. I. Am.

Yesterday we went to my ma and pa's for dinner. Fun. I figured out my new camera!!! See if you can spot the added megapixels. There is like, two thousand of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lucy's feet in the Sandbox

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kids in the trunk of Grandma's new 2006 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sand? I haven't eaten sand for MONTHS! Why??

A.

11 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...not to worry! I once went dumpster diving for my bank card. At midnight, with a flashlight in the parking lot of a low income housing complex. Can you say pasta...lots and lots of nasty pasta???
Glad you found it and OMG your children are absolutely LOVELY!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Bente said...

Beautiful photos Amy! I LOVE Lucy's hair. The vibrant color really shows up with all the extra megapixels!

I noticed that your sidebar gets pushed down like my content used to. I don't know if it bothers you or if you even care about these things (as you read I am obsessive), but it's because your horizontal photos are too wide and they push everything down. This was what the problem was for Jenn and mrs. strizzay. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Strizz said...

lo ve love the red hair!!!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute for words!
Ang

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Oh! The cuteness!! That red hair! LOVE! And the picture in the sandbox? Needs to be blown up and hung on the wall, it is that awesome. I would totally display it.

And finally, let me just say, SHOW THE GRAD PHOTO! I mean, who DIDN'T have the hots for Bon Jovi in the day? *sigh* He was dreamy...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

ahdorahbul pictures...will be waiting for a HS shot of your honey-man though...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

beautiful pictures.

JUST AS GOOD AS A D-70!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Well.. said...

amy - your children are BEAUTIFUL! that picture of them in the trunk is so great!!! aww love it. and the sand in the mouth is key.. i used to eat sand like it was my job. ..when i was little. .. of course.
..anyways! i love your blog as usually.. but i hate saying the word 'blog' so maybe i'll call it a journal or something! see you soon
~claire

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap the extra megapixels rock! I am totally coveting a new camera.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Katie said...

THE RED HAIR IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR! That child is TOO cute! All of your kiddies are just too precious!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh, and I have lost my glasses before, only to realize that they were ON MY FACE. That is bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home