Monday, May 31, 2004

Heya,

Stag n doe Saturday night was FUN.



This picture is, from the left, my sister Jen, me, my sister Siobbhan, and Sandy. It was a blast dressing up like Madanna and feeling like I was back in high school with the music and all the big hair. The only thing was that I wore these high heeled red boots (with black lace tied around them of course) and they KILLED my feet so that I couldn't dance that much. What a shame. On a less glamorous note, I think I need to get my bunions done. They just ache for hours when I have been on my dogs for any length of time.

Today I must clean. The little things that maintain the semi neatness around here just get ignored on the weekend and now it's blech. But its a good day for it. Kinda gloomy out.

Jay and I watched Master and Commander yesterday. Very good. R Crowe of course is intense and his accent was bang on, but the supporting characters were solid too. It was a great movie to watch on the big screen tv. Big epic-scene-huge ocean panoramic wave with the crashing boats and cannons in 5.1 DTS sound always are.

Other than that our new mortgage should go through tomorrow, barring any last minute idears of my uncle donny's to squeeze a little more cash out of us. This has taken way too long. I am tired of leaving voice mails and finding papers and all. Just take out the money at the end of the month and leave me out of it.

Alright well, I hear the kitchen stool being dragged across the floor so that can only mean that Monty is implementing his get-the-blue-whale-gummies-plot for the third time this morning. Its like living with a racoon all the time. You know, how you have to hang your food from a tree when you go camping or lock it in the car or whatever.

I should talk though. Its barely nine am and I have had about five blue whales myself!

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home