Monday, February 20, 2006

Coming soon...

Thought I would be able to put something neat up today, but it looks like it will happen tomorrow. I did a gig on saturday for a humour conference. Went pretty well. I will post the link to it as soon as hubby gets it up on the family website.

We also had a show thing at our church that we were involved in. It was a Valentines musical show. We did Canadian music. FUN. Jay played guitar and sang a couple of songs. I did the choreography for the performers. It was four nights in a row though. Pretty tired by the end of it all. I did have fun on saturday night with my friend's Nikon D70, taking pictures. Man, that is almost too much camera for me. But it was neat.

Okay this blog is in danger of extreme boredom. I am tired, there are five small kids here behind me eating lunch/throwing food/yelling. I will go and save you the details. But come back tomorrow! Comedy and fun!

A.

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger lawbrat said...

Hey, busy moms dont have to worry about their blog being in danger of extreme boredom!
Its just nice to have an update! Thank you!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger kalki said...

What? In addition to comedy you do choreography? Dang.

Can't wait for the video!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for the update! Yay for the coming fun link! Yay for throwing food and yelling -- oh, wait. No, strike that last part. :)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

I have your old masthead from your blog that was lost in the traggic blogger fire..
You want me to fix your blog back to what it was before?

email me: randomandodd@gmail.com

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Heh, no, not really JD's Rose! Just that we did music done by Canadian artists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home