Monday, February 13, 2006

All about the Hair.

I was watching a bit of "Skating With Celebrities" the other day. Not a bad show, except for the Todd Bridges on skates part. And I LOVE Dorothy Hamill's haircut! It's short, with long piecy bangs. Very sassy.

And it occurs to me how time may change me, but I can't change time, or something like that.

Because here is me in 1979, with my Dorothy Hamill haircut.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And for reference, here is Dorothy back then.
Image hosting by Photobucket

See? What goes around comes around. The more things change, the more they stay the same. You can grow up and layer your hair in grade six to look like Princess Di, but the Dorothy will never really leave you.

A.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sharkey said...

". . . the Dorothy will never really leave you." Ain't that the truth!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes... who *didn't* have a Dorothy Hamil cut? :)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger kalki said...

You could be twins.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I had Dorothy's cut, too. It actually looked good on me. In 9th grade! Since I've been watching that show, I'm thinking I want it again!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very very cute. Makes me long for straight hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home