Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday bits

I love how it is 530 and I have to get the kids out the door in fifteen minutes for montys swimming lesson and sam (and jays, who has to meet us at rec centre because too late to come home first) Open Gym night and bring MIL to grocery store first. And I choose THIS time to blog. Because really, when is it NOT fifteen minutes till SOMETHING? Might as well sit down and start typing. Even though I have no idea where m's swimming trunks are and jay just called to tell me to bring him shorts and running shoes because well, you know I just have NOTHING BETTER TO DO, lets add one more thing to the fifteen minutes which is now thirteen minutes.

I have a small paper due tomorrow night on some rebellion in Upper Canada in 1837. I KNOW. What?
And I kinda wanted to go and check out an open mike comedy night tonight at a place downtown.
12 minutes.

What else? Sam and Jay went to Bon Jovi last night in Toronto and sam had a BLAST. Talked and talked and is still talking about it. MOMMY! IT WAS AWESOME! THE AUDIENCE WAS SINGING SO LOUD! AND DADDY BOUGHT ME A BRACELET! AND TWO GRADE SEVEN GUYS AT SCHOOL SAW MY HAVE A NICE DAY NECKLACE AND ASKED ME IF I WENT TO THE CONCERT!!

Okay now I really have to go. Monty and Luca are in the bathroom having a little toothpaste/soap/sink party. And I am leafing in eleven minutes.

BYE!!

7 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

The busy life of a mommy! So true, when is it not 15 minutes until something.

Hope you get some relax time in.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Vajana said...

Okay, since everyone is so loving Bon Jovi, I'd thought I'd share, when I went to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, the only thing that really stood out to me was one of his old folders from high school that was written all over, and it said, "I WILL be a rock star." He just knew!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

Yep, that's right. It IS always fifteen minutes 'til something, isn't it?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

15 minutes?
you got 15 minutes...all to yourself.......


whoa!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger c said...

You rock. Four minutes of blogging and so much information!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

Go, Mom, Go!!!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HOW do you do that? Type so fast and all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home