Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Some Things...

Started "A Million Little Pieces" yesterday. Totally on page 101. I tried to read it while cleaning the bathroom because I didn't want to put it down. I don't care about all the controversy surrounding it. I am, so to speak, hooked.

Gotta do a comedy gig on Saturday. Ten minute set. MUST decide what I am going to say. (Too bad it is after Christmas, eh.)

FRIDAY NIGHT. Jay and I are going to Buffalo, NY (It is only about fifty minute drive) to see
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In concert! Wooo Hooo! We be Livin on a Prayer! We be Wanted Dead or Alive! Can't WAIT.

The course I wanted to take, "Cults in North America" is full. Rats. So I am taking "Women in US and Canada in the 20th Century" or something like that. It is available on Wed nights. That's all I know.

Tonight is swimming lessons for Monty and Open Gym night for Jay and Sam. Jay mentioned that I should do the gym night with him and Sam. Uh, no thanks. Basketball and indoor soccer and Nerf Floor Hockey? I so don't have the skillz OR the inclination OR the BRA for it. I will stick to my little Pilates DVD. After I finish this book, of course.

Ciao!
A.

8 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

your christmas stuff was hysterical.

wish I had a great thought for you.

I'm running on empty right now in the comedy department and I usually do this stuff for our ladies group at church...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

More Amy-laughs on video for us?? Please?? What if I said "Pretty Please?? Good luck and have fun at the concert!!!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger kalki said...

BON JOVI?!! I am SOOO jealous! The BRA thing made me laugh. Hee.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Have a great time at the show Friday night. I've been trying to win tickets on every radio station offering them - especially the stations that get you up on stage with them. OHHHH to be that close to Jon...OH MY GOD!!!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger H said...

Fuuny- Bon Jovi's in our fair city tonight and in honor I just posted my JB flashback :)

http://hlb.blogspot.com

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Cat said...

OMG! OMG! It's Bon FREAKING Jovi, in all his HAWTNESS! Oh, I am wicked jealous, I tell you what... PICTURES! Take 'em! Post 'em!

Oh, and I second the idea of having the hubs video your set. You = HILARIOUS.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh A Million Little Pieces was so good, I couldn't put it down either. But now I'm mad that he's a big faker.

Please more comedy Amy videos. I need it.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Judypatooote said...

I have to say the older Bon Jovi gets the better looking he gets...I saw him on Oprah, and his skin is flawless....I loved him on Ali McBeal.....and the book a million little pieces, my daughter said she heard that some of it wasn't true,....it was on tv or she read it.....i was going to buy it, but then i didn't want a fake....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home