Monday, December 12, 2005

Thank you! Nice people you are.

I will post, even though I don't want to, because I liked so much opening my blog and seeing 37 comments! A personal record! So cool it is like an early Christmas prezzie.

Thanks to everyone of you darling people for saying such nice things about my comedy. I tell ya, comedy connects people like nobodys business. On Sunday at church I had ladies catch my eye and smile at me like we shared a secret. It was a nice feeling.

As for copyrighting, (which a few of you concerned sweethearts actually emailed me about!), I don't know much about it. I wouldnt even know how to go about it, except to date the video and mail it to myself and never open it. And that is only going on something that Miss Finlay my grade five teacher told us one day back in oh 1980. Things may have changed since then. Gawd, I'm a dork.

I am kind a tired tonight, Jay has night school. But it is his last class/exam night! Which means no more night school nights for at least three weeks! Yee haw! Actually, he has been picking up the slack around here, because I have had 'night things' going on, work and stuff. My candle booth is getting busier exponentially. People are starting to buy buy buy. It's looly.

Frig. Monty needs me up in his room AGAIN. Pee/Water/Nother Story (nope)/Tell You Something Mommy/Bug In My Bed/Shadow On The Wall/Hug Required. What a kid.

A.

5 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cat said...

According to the U.S. Copyright Office: "Copyright is secured automatically when the work is created, and a work is 'created' when it is fixed in a copy or phonorecord for the first time. 'Copies' are material objects from which a work can be read or visually perceived either directly or with the aid of a machine or device, such as books, manuscripts, sheet music, film, videotape, or microfilm."

So it looks as if you have things covered, especially if you WRITE IT DOWN. That being said, officially copyrighting a written version couldn't hurt.

I copyright my screenplays through the Writers Guild of America (WGA), and their is always the Library of Congress.

What?! OCD? Remember? Gosh!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Grr! Argh! Freaking homophones... I meant to say, "There is always the Library of Congress. THERE, damn it!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Spikey1 said...

Funny. I have a Pee/Water/Nother Story/Tell You Something Dadda/Bug In My Bed/Shadow On The Wall/Hug Required kind of kid as well.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

We go through that same thing every night. Finally, I started setting the bedtime 5 minutes earlier for each time they got out of bed. Let me tell ya! The 10 minutes before bedtime if full of drinks of water, bathroom usage, hugs, more hugs, and dont forget the shadows!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

They tell me I will miss these bedtime pleas someday, but for now, it drives me batty! Last night I got, "My moosey is sad. He needs a band-aid."

***sigh***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home