Friday, July 08, 2005

Stuffed Portrait Day!

Today, class we have three stuff portraits to cover:

1. Favourite Framed Picture
2. Magazine Subscriptions
3. Household Pet Peeve

For numero uno I have trois. Because I don't subscribe to any mags, just get my morning paper. Wait! I subscribe to Chatelaine, which is a Canadian fashion/home magazine. Sorry, forgot. But as I have already uploaded pictures, I ain't about to go downstairs and take more. As it is now, there are four kids (neice Dayna staying over for the week) on my bed behind me, singing, "I LOVE rock n ROLL!"

And if I go away, they just might dismantle the joint. SO. First is a favourite framed picture. Of which I have three! And this is just a sampling! I lurve my pictures. That's why I framed them.
Here is the first.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my sister Jen on the left, me in the middle, and my brother Charlie on the right. I love this photo. We are ages 1, 2, and 3, and we are sitting on the dining room table.

This is me and Sam at my wedding. Once in a blue moonage I actually like a picture of myself. And this is one of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lastly, a picture of my kids, all taken when each of them was about ten months old. I love to stare at this and find sameness in the little faces.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And of course, differences. It's kinda cool.

The third thing is a household pet peeve. Mine (among many) are tHE CRACKS. This house is CHOCK full of cracks. Which are not only visually unsightly but keep me awake at night wondering when the left side of this house is going to simply sink into the ground.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, everyone has left my room, to wreak havoc on respctive corners. I hear the bathroom tap running, the toaster popping, and some strange thomping in the living room.

Bye!
A.

17 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Renee said...

The kids are so cute and of course mommy is too. I also love the pic of you and your siblings. Very cute!:-)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger amanda said...

i also think the pic of you with your siblings is amazing. SO cute!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger c said...

I, too, hate the cracks.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Cat said...

The pic of you and the sibs? Scrumptrillescent. Totally.
I'd frame it and hang it in my living room, oh, yes indeedy.

And I know I've said this before, but your kids are such cuties. They grow up SO FAST, though, huh?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Oh, and...
Just say NO to crack!
That is all. Carry on.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hi Amy!
I just had to say that I absolutely love your pictures! I know others have said it but your kids are adorable and I really quite like that framed picture of you and your siblings. There is nothing quite like capturing a random moment in time like that one. Very nice!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, I love the mouse ears!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

awww. way cool pictures girl!!

Do did the kids end up destroying the house after you got offline???

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are GREAT. I love the one of you and your siblings. Too cute.
Enjoy your houseful today.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Q said...

I see why it was hard to choose for your favorite picture! Too cute!

Ok, but your cracks..they scare me! And I live in the Land of Earthquakes (California).

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Book Bums said...

Your kids' pics...TOO cute!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Bente said...

Good stuff. I, like everyone else, love the photo of you and you siblings! Of course the photos of your kiddies are cute, with faces like that-how could they not be!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love those candid shots, too!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
Very sweet pics! I keep meaning to email ya but I just haven't had much time on the computer lately. I'm off work now though until Sept. 2006(yahoo) so I should have more time. I can't believe how big Lucy is getting. Tae's b-day is this week. 4 already, next year school! Scary!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Very darling pictures of you as a child and at your wedding. I'll admit I spent a while checking out the similarities and difference in the babies' pictures too! It's so fun to do that.

Sorry about the cracks. You can't hardly fill, paint, or hide them because they always come back. Curtains on the ceiling sounds like a fabulous trend to start.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Me said...

I love the pic with your siblings. That is so precious!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

THOSE PICTURES!!!! SO FRICKIN' CUTE, THEY MAKE MY HEART ACHE (AND YES, I'M YELLING!!!)

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home