Friday, April 08, 2005

BBIACD

Oh, you don't know that abbreviation? It's Be Back In A Couple Days! I just made it up! I am outta here, off to a humour conference in Saratoga Springs NY for the WEEKEND with my mom. Very exciting! And a bit nervewracking! I haven't left Lucy for longer than one night yet! And that was only twice! So I keep putting exclamation points after everything! Because I am feeling angst!

It has taken a village to pull this off. I would like to thank in advance the Academy, my MIL for babysitting Lucy and Monty, my neighbor for picking Monty up and taking him to school, my friend Sandy for coming after school to take Monty home for a few hours so my MIL doesn't have to chase after both kids, my dad for taking Sam for the weekend, my aunt nancy and uncle ian for having Sam and my dad over for a night, my darling hubby for the weekend off, my agent, my publisher, my paperboy, and all the little people. Cause you can't forget them.

I dont really have an agent or publisher, but didn't it sound impressive.

I better go. My ma will be here in twenty mins and I am still in my pajamas.

Have a stupendo weekendo paisans.

a.

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy your break!

lawbrat

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, have a great weekend!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured out the prob - can't blame the blogger - it's me! Hit refresh and woah - got me some up to date blogs! Hope your weekend was grand and that ya didn't worry too too much about Lady Luck!
Ang

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Shoulda' kept your jammies on...that woulda' been funny right off the bat! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home