Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Bunch of Sickos.

This house is under quarantine. We need a biohazard waste depot to keep up with the kleenex alone. Jay was as sick as I have ever seen him, I swear he almost went septic before his doc put him on those horse pill antibiotics. He couldn't even muster up the energy to talk. And I had to sleep on the couch because his fever was so high it was like sleeping with the hot water heater. He is on the mend now though. There are signs of life and the eyeballs are looking a little less yellow.

Sam is off school. The cough that shook the foundations is happening. We are off to the doc's today to see if there is anything more we can do.

Monty and Luca are actually okay. Lucy is getting FOUR eye teeth right now, so she has the running nose etc. And I think a little cold, but really the lady is doin alriighht.

As for me, I have so far managed to escape all this nonsense, but the sore throat and cough are slowly closing in on me. The verdict is still out. Last night I made myself a batch of guacamole with four cloves of fresh garlic chopped up in there. I could feel the germs being slaughtered by my breath alone. Hopefully it worked. Anyone know any other ways to fight off impending cold bugs?

So that's where it's at, Jack. It ain't glitzy but it ain't dull either. I am going to write a Symphony of Coughs that the Forderers will perform concert style. Except, who would come to THAT?

A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home