Saturday, January 22, 2005

Kay, blogger or blogspot is bugging me.

First of all, they have not updated my blog in forever. In October it said I had 49,500 words, and I know for a fact that I have written since then, but nary an update in sight. Annoying. Then, when I try to change my profile picture from the oversexed kangaroo cooling his jets to my miserable bride wedding photo, nothing happens. Try it yourself, click on my profile pic of kangaroo and you will see what the picture is supposed to be. Weird. It's like they just don't care.

And of course, they probably don't. Who am I in the big internet scheme of things? I don't work for CTU, I barely know how to post a link on my blog. Really, I am lucky that the computer doesnt just blow up in front of me everyday with all the control-z'ing and Ctrl-Alt-Del'ing I do. I guess I deserve to have things happen that make me mad.

See, this is what happens on snow days. Not much else to do but surf the net between cups of hot chocolate and cleaning up after the fordererlings, (and I gave up on that about 10:30 this morning).

It's 623 already, better go see if anyone's hungry. On second thought, if they were hungry, they would be up me arse about it. On third thought, they will probably start clamoring in about half an hour, so I might as well be prepared.

toodles, happy snow day.

A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home