Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday March 6

Sooo, I have 1461 words written of my essay. I need 2000 minimum. If ANY OF YOU have any thoughts at all about the American Revolution and Republican Motherhood....

This was me yesterday, from 830 am to 7pm.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday I worked on essay for about five hours. Then I went out for dinner!
This is me getting out for dinner.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Notice that I am wearing the same shirt to go out for dinner that I wore yesterday. I wore it all weekend. I still have it on. It's very comfortable and goes with a skirt OR pajama bottoms.
I don't even know what I am writing. Brain exhaustion. I did also treat myself to the Oscars last night. Very fun.

And just for very fun, here is a picture of Luca in her new coat that I got on ebay.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And now I must go get a kid off to school. He doesn't want to go, says he has a stomachache. He is totally going. He can have a stomachache another day.

Toodles! Hope you all have a nice Monday!
A.

8 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey doll! Congrats on getting as far as you have with your essay! That's wonderful!

And how CUTE do you look getting out for dinner?! VERY cute. :)

Good luck with the kids getting off to school this morning!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Leska McCall said...

Congrats on the progress! And you look fab for going out.
What? EVERYONE doesn't wear the same shirt all weekend?
And I want a coat like that so I can wear it with my weekend uniform!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

I'm guilty of wearing the same shirt all weekend too. Sometimes longer, but dont tell anyone.

You look absolutely beautiful going out to dinner.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger The Q said...

Whooot-woooo!

:::wolf whistles:::

Pretty ladies! Mommy and Daughter look so cute and so stylin'

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

that's your lucky shirt.
don't ever take it off.
plus you look slammin' in it....

the coat for Lucy....oh my.
good catch, babe.

I've had to move too...you should be able to link me though
later tater.

PS don't try using very, very, very in your paper...they never will count more than one very.... bastards.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

I'm sure ya got 'er done, eh?

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

She's adorable. Love that red hair and that cute coat!
Congrats on your paper :)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes you look adorable in your going out outfit. And I just love Luca's coat AND her mini-Uggs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home