Wednesday, March 08, 2006

2028!

I have reached the 2000 mark and I STILL have two or three sentences to do in my conclusion! Woo Hoola Hoopla Hoop!

Man, it's like labour. I can NOT WAIT to hand the baby over to the prof tonight. Buh-Bye.

Still working on endnotes and all that other junk.

What do ya do when you are embroiled in an essay but you need a break?

Well, you go to

www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com

Because your sister told you to. And it is FINE. It's like Krispy Kreme donuts, for your BRAIN.

A.

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woo! Amy! Congratulations on getting that done! Way to go, baby! :)

You deserve an "ice cream for lunch day"! :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger LadyBug said...

You cracked me up with the "handing the baby over" analogy.

Congrats on (almost) finishing your paper, dear.

Now I'm on my way to check out that link. Calorie-free Krispy Kremes? I'm all over that shizz!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Annejelynn said...

give'r away!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO Amy GO! Congrats on getting that off your plate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home