Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mmmmm, breakfast.

Gave Monty and Lucy bowls of Rice Krispies with milk this morning. Then I went to blow dry my hair. Dumb dumb dumb.

When I came back down, Monty had climbed up on the counter, gotten an opened bag of Hickory Sticks out of the cupboard. Then I guess he had himself a great idea.

So when I came back down, there they were, side by side, not at the dining room table anymore but at the coffee table in the living room, eating spoonfuls of Rice Krispies and Hickory Sticks with milk.

Ug. What a combo. They loved it though. Very pleased with the scattering of H sticks all over the table and floor too, for aesthetic effect.

Hmmm, salty breakfast cereal...... It could be big.

A.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

Eww. GROSS. lol. I bet your kids loved it.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what Hickory Sticks are. Pretzels? With milk? Ew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home