Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Zone (not the diet)

I was there. On saturday morning about 11:15, in front of a hundred or so people, doin' mah jokes. It went so well! I remembered almost everything and even added new material right up there on stage. Unbelievable feeling, to be relaxed and happy in the middle of utter tension and performance. Someone's cell phone went off right in the middle, and I just incorporated it into my set, actually I got a great laugh out of it.

I'd like to figure out how to put a video clip link in here so anyone could check it out if they had a mind to. That would be fun. I did get interviewed from a lady doing a feature on the conference for the Toronto Star. She had some great red spiky hair going on, I was a bit in envy. AND her name was Elvira.

Some people have coolness built right in, eh.

Other than that my lady Lucy is sick. Little fever, big cough, deeep voice.
So I gotta go give her some snuggles now.
See ya tommora,
A.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you girl! Wish I could have seen ya!
Ang

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Way to go! People that can improvise are rare...Woo Hoo Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home