Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ah, We're on the cusp now laddies.

I love this time. Tomorrow is September 1st. Things are starting all over the place. Like beans tossed in a field a few weeks ago, now the fresh green sprouts are poking upwards. "Look there, there's another one!"

School is starting for Sam. For Monty. For me. And for Jay, who is after getting his MicroComputer Assisted Design Certificate at Mohawk.

I am starting a new writing project.

My Wednesday book group is starting up again.

My ma and I have some gigs happening after almost a two month break.

I am starting the process for a Self Employment program Sept 10.

I am going to be doing Sunday School for the 2's and 3's, the little gaffers.

Sammy is starting piano and karate again.

I need to be starting to go to the GYM again!

Thats all I can think of for now. It's enough. Today I am going to clean. Unbelievable how we got home Sunday to a spotless house and two days later it is like there was a hurricane. Then I am going to write. Then I am making Greek Pita Burgers for dinner because I have also started a meal planner thingy that you get emails for every week with a grocery list. Last night i made Spiced Pork Chops with Rice Stick noodles and steamed cauliflower. Turned out great. I actually just bought a pork loin roast for eight bucks and sliced it into pork chops because I didnt like the pork chops at No Frills.

And tonight is Amazing Race! I missed it last week so I am looking forward to it. Speaking of amazing and racing my lady luck is crawling up the stairs like it's her part time job. And pulling up on everything. She is not long for walking, I fear. Then my life will take a little turn for the busier. As if I ain't busy enough. Ah, well, she looks pretty cute poking her head up over everything. I guess we'll keep her.

G'day.
A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home