Sunday, March 07, 2004

Heya,
Lady Luck herself is in my lap, trying to grab the keyboard with her looong fingernails. Gotta clip em.
Kind of gloomy out. March lion I guess. Man, I took the floormats out of my car last week because they stank, and I put them on the brick wall thingy to um, dry out. But then I just left them there. So now they are SOAKED. and dirty from having fallen off the wall a few times. They look great.

Jay is playing Medal of Honor or WWII downstairs tooooo LOOOUUD. I can't take it. Sounds like we are living in an air raid shelter. It is NOT what you call a relaxing Sunday afternoon sound. It is more like I want to take the kids and run to the basement with provisions for a week sound.

I am going to list Sam's gameboy on Ebay. He never plays it. I always find it beside the bathtub or in the butter keeper thingy in the fridge or between the couch cushions. It is only a matter of time before it gets wrecked, aka unsellable. I have to list a few things today, actually. This house is starting to look a bit like we could be moving at any time. Rainbow Brite is up to $20.50. We put Jays video card up yesterday and it is up to 87.50 already. Mind, we did pay about six hundred bucks for it less than two years ago. Computer stuff freaks me out how things change all the time. I remember in grade six i went to summer camp for smart kids at St. KateriTakawitha in um, 1982. And they were going on and on about how much computers could do. We had to write little programs in basic:

Line 10 Print "AMY IS GREAT"
Line 20 GOTO 10

Then you would press, "RUN"
Then it would come up

AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT
AMY IS GREAT

And we thought that was, well, great. It was all just starting back then and the instructors were all pumped about how computers could add huge numbers up for people who needed huge numbers added up and stuff. I kind of wish I had been a little more keen. It wasn't so complicated back then. Now forget it. I just get by. If there is a prob with something I am doing then I just shut er down and wait for daddy to get home. I don't even try to figure it out.

Well, of course certain people in this house are crying and others are being bratty so I better go.
At least I got a break at Church. Gotta love the nursery. Sandy and I totally drag it out to the last possible second before getting our kids.

Alright talk to ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home