Thursday, March 04, 2004

Thursday, hmmm.
Just getting ready for bed, going to read as much of the Davinci Code as I can before nodding off to sleep with it in my hand.... Jay always takes my book out of my hand when he comes to bed and it is always on his bedside table in the morning. One of those marriage things I guess.
I am ahead of the game for tomorrow! I made my meatballs tonight! Whoopee! During 'Without a Trace' I mashed em and shaped em and baked em. So I don't even have to give dinner a thought. I hate that 'what the hell are we going to have for dinner' feeling.
In my first post I said that I don't want this to be an hour by hour account of existence, but looky here, it kind of is. What else am I going to write? I have way too many practical thoughts in my head these days to go off on high falutin' metaphysical or philosophical explorations. I'll leave that to the people who actually have the time to finish a whole double whackucinno triple sow cow latte grandissimo while it is still HOT. As for me and my house, I am just going to concentrate on avoiding the potholes on the road and not forgetting to take out the 'cyclin, as my kid calls it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home