Saturday, March 05, 2005

Divine Snackeroo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what my food will look like in heaven. I will sit down at the table and there will be unlimited olives and baby bocconcini cheeses.

Starting from 12 oclock at the darling white baby boc's, we go clockwise to Denningers turkey keilbasa, then marinated artichoke hearts and olives, which are very biblical! There is a babybel in there too for style and color. Then we have some marinated mushrooms, some razor thin slices of proscuitto ham, and some short spears of cantaloupe. Finishing off this delightful plate is some Emmenthal swiss cheese. And to the right of the plate is a single glass of Sawmill Creek Reisling 2002.

I tell ya. It don't get any better for me.

Happy Saturday to all.

A.

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aim,
Your treat looks divine...I was with you in spirit...loved your stand up video...you pulled everyone away from their own worries, stresses, problems, shit for 30 mins Good Work girl...thinking of you.
Love C

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Well.. said...

can't say i like any of those foods..but all the power to you for loving it. im feeling sick right now so food isn't exactly on my mind..heavenly or not. :) but i love reading your blogs! so im just posting a comment to say hey.. so, hey.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hey back, Clare. and Hi C.
In case anyone was wondering did I eat this whole plate of food, I didn't. I shared. I find the better the food is, the more you need someone beside you so you can carry on about the delishisness of it to each other.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You is gonna be happy in heaven but boy are you gonna be fat.
Cheers Lisa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home